What One Donor Can Do
Just one donor can make a significant difference in the lives of many other people in need. That’s why it is so important for everyone to sign up to be a potential donor. Remember, you have the power to save lives.
ONE DONOR CAN:
- Save up to 8 lives and help improve the quality of life of more than 75 people;
- Free two people from dialysis treatments;
- Save the lives of patients awaiting heart, liver, lung or pancreas transplants;
- Give sight to two people;
- Repair injured joints or help save an arm or leg threatened by cancer or other illness; and
- Help burn victims heal more quickly.